MUSE Online Appro
We want to bring the MUSE experience you know and love, to you at home. We know it's important to provide you with flexibility, especially during the current climate. MUSE Online Appro allows you to try your personal selects from our beautiful collections, in the comfort and convenience of your own home, returning the pieces that aren't perfect for you. Here's how it works:
1. Find your favourites
Browse our online store to select the styles you’d like to try.
2. Send us your list
Email email@example.com with the style name, designer, colour and size of each item. Please also include your name, delivery address and contact phone number.
3. Confirm payment
We will be in touch to secure payment details. The selection will be paid for by you, and a refund will be processed once any returns are received back to MUSE.
3. They're on the way!
We will send the pieces out to you to try. Keep what you love and send back the rest!
Alternatively, we accept returns for a refund, store credit or exchange on all full priced items within 7 days of receiving your order.
Terms & Conditions:
- Online appros are only available for MUSE clients based in New Zealand.
- Appro is only available for clothing and shoes. Jewellery and swimwear aren't included.
- Each appro will incur a non-refundable shipping and handling fee, which is the same as our online shipping costs here.
- For each appro we will require a credit card to charge the full amount to. We then refund the items that are not kept, provided they are returned in perfect condition.
- We can not accept any soiled, stained or otherwise damaged returns. In such cases the garments will be returned to the customer without refund.
- Any shoes with scuffed soles, or any other damage, cannot be accepted as returns.
- We will include a return shipment label for any unwanted pieces to be sent back. This way we can arrange our courier to collect the parcel straight from your doorstep.
- If any garments are returned without the tags attached in their original state, we will return the garments to the customer at full charge.
- Return packages are the responsibility of the customer and in the unlikely event that a package is not returned to MUSE, the customer will be responsible for the full value of the goods.
- Each appro has a maximum allowance of $5000.
- We only allow one appro at a time per person.
- Once you receive your parcel, you will have 24 hours to notify us with what pieces you are keeping and returning.
- Goods you are not keeping must be sent back on a tracked courier within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
Any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.