E-commerce & Inventory Coordinator (Part-time, 30 hours) Ponsonby
MUSE has an exciting opportunity for a confident, dynamic and detail-orientated E-commerce and Inventory Coordinator to support the growth of MUSE online. If you are passionate about fashion, want to be part of a tight-knit creative team, and think it’s time to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you.
This is a brand new role, reporting directly to the E-commerce Manager and working closely with our retail stores and stylists. This role is integral to the smooth running of all aspects of the business and requires someone who can work efficiently across a number of different tasks and who has a variety of skills — from office administration and organisation, to dispatch and inventory management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall organisation of stock at our Head Office, as well as overseeing procedures for receiving and delivering goods. The role will suit someone who has a meticulous eye for detail. This is an active role, and working between our stores in Newmarket and Ponsonby, and unpacking deliveries may also be required.
You will also assist with the efficient day-to-day running of the website, and have the drive to develop and improve our e-commerce, website and retail operations. Photoshop and Shopify experience would be a bonus but is not vital! The E-commerce and Inventory Assistant will contribute a positive work ethic and can-do attitude to support our team.
Our ideal candidate
• Previous experience working in customer service, administration, inventory management, or supply chain role
• Experience in Retail and E-commerce
• Proactive with excellent communication, organisational skills, and high attention to detail
• Proven understanding of e-commerce tools and technologies
• Takes initiative, is self-motivated, and has the ability to problem-solve
• Previous experience working with Photoshop and/or Shopify
• Experience working with luxury and designer goods is advantageous
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage logistics of stock deliveries and transfers between stores
• Provide administration and customer support for our retail operations
• Coordinate the efficient dispatch of online orders
• Website administration and optimisation
• Supporting business operations
• Managing and oversee the stocktake process
• Driving improvements for the business as a whole
Location: Muse Head Office in Ponsonby, Auckland.
Hours: Part-time, approximately 30 hours per week, with flexibility. Opportunity to grow into a full-time role within 3-6 months.
Start date: March or April 2021 / negotiable with the successful candidate
To apply: Submit your cover letter and CV via Seek here by the application close date of 7 pm Friday 26 March 2020. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Tuesday 2 March 2020.
Assistant Manager (Full-time) – Ponsonby & Newmarket
MUSE is looking for an experienced, full-time Assistant Manager to join our in-store stylist team. The ideal applicant will be someone who prides themselves on their knowledge of fashion, is very familiar with MUSE's roster of international and highly sought-after womenswear brands and is passionate about providing exceptional personal shopping experiences.
Candidates must be strong communicators and have the confidence to build rapport with our clients, to make considered and highly-personalised styling suggestions and to help us to evolve our ongoing customer relationships.
If you are passionate about the MUSE brand, have a proven sales ability (with a minimum three-years retail experience) and feel like taking the next step in your fashion career, this multi-faceted role is for you. It will see you becoming an integral part of our close-knit team and working in a stimulating, creative and hands-on environment. Working days can either be from Tuesday to Saturday or Wednesday to Sunday (applicant must be able to work weekends).
• Minimum 3 years retail experience in women’s fashion
• Excellent product knowledge of MUSE brands
• Strong interest in fashion and design
• High standard of personal presentation and style
• Motivated, confident communicator with an excellent customer service focus
• Ability to multi-task and flexibility to do whatever is required
• Reliable and proactive
• A friendly, engaging and personable manner
• Availability to work weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
Key responsibilities are sales, merchandising and working to support the existing team. Excellent verbal communication is essential, as are computer skills in Excel, Microsoft Outlook and POS systems.
Please email CVs with a personalised cover letter and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop into store - 264 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby or 11 Teed Street, Newmarket.