MUSE is a multi-tasking brand and boutique that curates beautiful clothes from the best in women's fashion today. As an evolving business, we are always looking to recruit talented, creative and innovative individuals.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Sales Associate (Part-time) – Ponsonby & Newmarket
MUSE is seeking an experienced sales associate to join our in-store stylist team, on a part-time basis. Working across some of the most sought-after iconic and up-and-coming luxury womenswear brands, you will become a true fashion specialist and thrive to provide excellent styling and personal shopping experiences for your clients.
We are looking for someone with a real passion for driving sales and engaging with clients, the ability to deliver exceptional standards of customer journey and elevate the customer experience, resulting in meeting and overachieving the set sales targets. This is the perfect opportunity for a confident individual, who builds rapport and clientele with ease.
Applicants will be passionate about the MUSE brand and have a proven sales ability with a minimum two-years retail experience. The role will be an integral part of our close-knit team, working in a creative and hands-on environment. Flexibility to work 2-4 days per week (applicant must be able to work weekends).
- Minimum 2-years retail experience in woman’s fashion
- Excellent product knowledge of MUSE brands
- Strong interest in fashion and design
- High standard of personal presentation and style
- Motivated, confident communicator with an excellent customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility to do whatever is required
- Reliable and proactive
- A friendly, engaging and personable manner
- Availability to work weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- Flexibility to work some weekdays as required (Monday – Friday)
Key responsibilities are sales, merchandising and working to support the existing team. Excellent verbal communication is essential, as are computer skills in Excel, Microsoft Outlook and POS systems.
Please email CVs with a personalised cover letter and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop into store - 264 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby or 11 Teed Street, Newmarket.